Our Build Quality
Our premium quality specification includes:
- All timber used is planed & sanded for safety and aesthetical appearance
- Both floors and roofs are constructed from 18mm marine plywood for strength and durability
- The shed frame is built from high quality European sustainably grown redwood timber
- Roofs are finished with a weatherproof membrane and then your choice of wooden cedar shingles or artificial slate. Other materials can also be offered if required but may result in an increased cost
- All timber exposed to the ground is treated with an eco friendly preservative called ** LifeTime® Wood Treatment
- Our sheds can be supplied painted or stained to your requirements. As a standard and within the price we offer colours as supplied in the Dulux Heritage range (up to 2 colours per shed). However, we can also supply sheds painted using Farrow and Ball or the Ronseal Garden Paint ranges at an additional cost. Please ask if you want a different colour or finish and we will try to provide your requirements
- Doors are fitted with a 5 lever lock
- Windows are glazed using single pane toughened safety glass
- All of our sheds are delivered and installed by our own trained craftsmen at no additional cost.
Beautiful Sheds are handmade to order so may differ slightly to those featured on our website.